Wednesday, September 26, 2018

No More Excuses

by Yolanda Renée


Just because my posting day for this blog came today, it doesn’t mean I have a whole lot to say about anything. I was going to post about the recent Hurricane and Typhoon, after all my short story in Parallels was all about global warming and the use of fossil fuels that cause the destruction of our world.

But, I wasn’t inspired enough to be intelligent. 😊

So I went in search of inspiration. Here’s what I found. I hope it inspires you too.





You don't write because you want to say something; you write because you've got something to say.

-F. Scott Fitzgerald



Putting pen to paper lights more fires than matches ever will!

-Malcolm Forbes




The role of a writer is not to say what we all can say, but what we are unable to say.

-Anaïs Nin




But words are things, and a small drop of ink, falling like dew, upon a thought, produces that which makes thousands, perhaps millions, think...

-Lord Byron



Now, none of us has an excuse!
Happy Creativity!



15 comments:

  1. Fantastic quotes! No excuse for me either. Must get working.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep finding them, and yet I write every day. LOL

      Delete
  2. It's the saying what we are unable to say that's tough sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great quotes! I've been having to search for inspiration lately myself. Fortunately, inspiration can be found everywhere if we're open to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Research is so much fun, takes you off in many different directions, that's my excuse today!

      Delete
  4. I have no excuses. I also have no time, but that's another story.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I inspired with these sentences: "You don't write because you want to say something; you write because you've got something to say."


    Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hadn't hopped by this blog in awhile so thought I would. Cute pictures and sayings. You mentioned Hilton...a change I would think would be more consistent; but part of the fun is the strange differences.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346




    i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most appreciated!